Is your broken smile in need of dental bonding treatments? Dental bonding is a cosmetic dentistry procedure that is often used to repair or improve damaged teeth with a resin or porcelain material to vastly transform the look and function of your teeth. Listed below are just a few of the astounding benefits that dental bonding treatments can provide:
– If the root of a tooth has been exposed due to gum disease, dental bonding treatments can be applied to cover it and protect your tooth.
– Dental bonding is a useful tool to help craft and alter the look and color of a tooth.
– Dental bonding treatments can be used as an alternative to dental amalgams to treat cavities, as they are highly effective and do not leave any form of metallic shine.
– Dental bonds are often used to fix chips and cracks that may have occurred to your teeth.
– Dental bonding treatments are designed to be highly effective against teeth with stains and discolorations.
If you have any damaged teeth or have recently suffered an oral accident or injury, it is in your best interest to have your teeth repaired as soon as possible. Dr. Jacob Avner and our team at Great Smiles of NY will help you with your oral health care in any way we can. If you would like to schedule a visit to our dentist office in Rego Park, New York, please call us at 718-275-7300 . We look forward to hearing from you soon!